Thursday, December 19, 2013

What Do You Want For Christmas?
     Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing ring ting tingle-ing too  We went into the halls to see what our Raider elves want most from Santa. Here's what they had to say: 


Advanced Placement Literature student Vincent Cruz wants
 "the slaying of Moby Dick."
"I want a good job," says Adeola
Dr. Rosen Fox wants "all my students to be successful."
"I want to enjoy the holidays with me friends and family,"
says senior Ashley Abreu
Senior Fatima wants "a college acceptance letter from Stony Brook. 
Ms. Coakley says, "I want to win the lottery to pay off my son's college loans."
"I want endless beef patties!" says senior Christine Shouldis
Mr. Luongo (with elf Peter Enia) wants "continued good health."
"I want my students to come to school on time and attend all of their classes," says Ms. Lucignano

Senior Kayla Staiano (left) says, "I want my mom to be cancer free."
The staff of The Crow's Nest hopes all Raiders get what they want most this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment